Hi this is Akshay Rao currently working in Annotation.Inc. Last time i had built the docker image, this time will do the following:-
- 1. Push built image to docker hub.
- 2. Deploy the image by creating desirable pods in minikube
- 3. Attach a static IP to the pods so that it can be accessed in web browser.
Push image to docker hub
- To check the image has been created or not use “docker image ls”
- Then run docker run -p 8080:8080 -it /docker image/
- Push the image to the docker hub by tagging it to the repository in docker hub.
Deploy the image by creating desirable pods in minikube
- Write a deployment.yml to deploy it on minikube.
- Check the pods are running by "kubectl get pods"
Attach a static IP to the pods so that it can be accessed in web browser
- Create service.yml document to attach a static ip to the pods
- Apply the service and tunnel through the minikube.
Open localhost:8080 u will be able to see the docker image is running.
if u get stuck the with this error.
Use the command
go env -w GO111MODULE=off
Make sure the targetPort in service.yml is pointing at the containerport where the server is listening